Monday, January 18, 2016

HOW TO CROCHET A FLOWER

I just finished one foot for my shoe project



and thinking I should add some decoration. Since I always use youtube as my guide, click here . There's 3 videos for the whole flower. The reason why I put it here in my blog so next time I don't need to watch again..here's my own language hahaha next time will put pic every stage...

Terminologies hehe

SngCro = single crochet
DblCro = double crochet
Ch = chain
SlipSticth = to lock or close




Make a 6 chain

then make a ring close it with a slipstitch


4 chains

single crocket



2 chain
CONTINUE till you made 8holes - then slipstitch to close then 1ch




making the FIRST LAYER 5 PETALS 
5PETALS

1SngCro > 1ch >  2 DblCro & x2 > 1Ch > 1SngCro
skip some holes, key here is just to make 5 petals only...do the math lol




SECOND LAYER 8 PETALS
1Ch > turn the flower Over > on the first hook do > 1SlipStitch > 5Ch > (1DblCro + 2Ch)x8 or 7 lol not sure hahaha but here's the pic



lets do the petals...
start in 1loop by making (1SngCro > 3DblCro >1Ch>1SngCro) x 8


back view


front view



THIRD LAYER 8 PETALS

       Turn upside down again then make 1Ch

For the loopies (8 loops)
SlipStitch on the first spoke > 6Ch > (1DblCro on the next spoke + 3Ch ) x 8
then 1Ch



for the petals
 turn around your flower
(1SngCro > 1Ch  > 4DblCro > 1Ch > 1SngCro) x 8

and here's your flower ..back view



front view...and here's your flower


No comments:

Post a Comment